The Avantgarde frame is perfectly rounded where the frame changes from the size 25 to the size 30 tubing, almost invisible bore holes, the 2 tone look and black functional components make the Avantguard comfortable and dynamic.
The Avantgarde offers finely tuned adjustments to fit your personal needs. The arm rest settings can be modified to your personal needs giving premium flexibility and straightforward sitting transfer incorporating an easy to use folding and removal mechanism.
Unique to the Avantgarde, for sideways transfer without obstacles, the wheel lock lever of the knee lever wheel lock can be folded down while locked.
There is also a wide range of colours to choose from, making your Avantgarde fit your style and personality.
- Seat width 32 – 50cm
- Seat Depth 36 – 52cm
- Back height 25 – 50cm
- Folding frame active wheelchair with modular structure
- Aluminium tube frame, central double crossbrace
- Closed anterior frame with integrated footrest
- Anterior frame angle of 70° or 80°, depending on the required knee angle and leg position
- 90° anterior frame without footrest for bilateral amputees
- Footrest and side panels made of aluminium
- Adaptable back upholstery, angle-adjustable footplate
- Drive wheel adapter supports fine-tuning of tipping point, wheelbase, seat angle, wheel camber and toe-in
- Steering caster adapter to adjust the anterior seat height as well as leading/trailing correction
- Fully configurable product in a building block system
- Made to order
- Adaption of add-on drives (Otto Bock z10, z50, e-support) is possible on the CV and CS
- The Avantgarde CLT weighs 9 – 10 kg, with user weight 100kg