The only difference between the TGA Minimo Plus and the TGA Minimo Plus 4 is the configuration of the wheels.
The TGA Minimo Plus 4 has 4 wheels but the front two are spaced further apart. So its configuration is the same as a normal 4 wheeled scooter giving more stability.
Pneumatic tyres option provide a much smoother, more comfortable ride whilst also contributing to extra range and ground clearance. The battery pack can still be lifted with one finger but a larger capacity gives greater range and durability. A more powerful control unit with up-rated electronics improves ability over more challenging terrain.
Integrated high visibility LED lights seemingly round off an impressive list of extra features but the TGA Minimo Plus 4 goes further. Clever use of incredibly strong but lightweight carbon fibre means the overall weight is kept to a minimum. A simple quick release seat means all of these extra features can be had without making TGA Minimo Plus 4 any more difficult to transport or handle. Proof that you can have your cake and eat it!
The same great functionality with more features, more range and more comfort, when you upgrade to the TGA Minimo Plus 4 this all means one thing – more independence.
- Part of the award winning Minimo family with extra features and even easier to manage
- Standard 4 wheel configuration with wide front axel for more stability
- Folds in a single simple movement
- Adjustable tiller and foldable armrests as standard
- Pneumatic tyres for enhanced comfort, range and ground clearance
- Safety sensor to control cornering speeds
- Lightweight lithium battery weighing just 6.5lbs (3kg)
- Carbon fibre and aluminium frame for lightweight strength
- Range of up to 12.5 miles (20km)
- User weight of up to 18 stone (115kg)