Why buy a TGA Breeze 4 mobility scooter?
- Heavy duty battery upgrade available to increase range
- Fully adjustable comfort seat
- Very high ground clearance
- All the features and adjustability to suit your needs
- Fully active suspension, with true shock absorbers for added comfort
- Highly dynamic stability and stable steering
- Adjustable tiller with quick release action
- Stunning metallic silver finish
- Tilting tiller and fully adjustable seat to suit everyones needs
- Simple, convenient control system installed
- Alloy wheels and pneumatic tyres fitted as standard
- Smooth and quiet operation
- Powerful headlight, rear lights, indicators and audible horn
- Advanced safety system installed
- Available with Wide and Extra Wide seat options
- Probably the most advanced and comfortable scooter on the market
- It comes complete with a market leading 3 year parts & labour warranty and the full TGA support service
- Max speed: 8mph
- Approximate range: 20 miles (Standard battery) 30 miles (heavy duty battery). Range depends on a number of factors including terrain and rider weight.
- Max rider weight: 31 stone
The backrest headrest and armrests are fully adjustable as is the very comfortable swivel seat which can be adjusted for height and fore and aft movement. The large alloy wheels and high ground clearance, coupled with the powerful transaxle motor system allow Breeze 4 to negotiate rough ground, awkward kerbs and street furniture and tackle steep and uneven hills with ease. Breeze 4 can nip nimbly about the shops in town or cruise comfortably in the countryside at speeds of up to 8 mph. Finger tip controls, automatic braking, lights, indicators, brake lights and hazard warning lights are all fitted as standard, together with a very advanced safety system. Driving Breeze is every bit as good as you would expect from its pedigree; light positive steering with acceleration and braking to match. All controls are easy to reach and use, and the driving position and seat are extremely comfortable for those long country runs. Breeze 4 is supplied with front and rear baskets, right hand mirror and a right hand power control lever as standard. Left hand controls can be supplied as an option at the point of purchase along with many other options that configure Breeze to your exacting needs. Our price now includes Free warranty call out and free engineer delivery nationwide uk.